Monday, July 2, 2012

Caramel Marshmallows

Anybody have a sweet tooth?  Well, you won't after eating one of these!  These are really fun and easy to do.  I got the idea from Pinterest, of course, but I adapted it with what I had on hand.

Break skewers in half.  Stick into marshmallows.  I used the huge ones you can get this time of year for s'mores.  Dip into melted caramel. Sprinkle with mini chocolate chips.  Make sure you spray your pan or waxed paper, otherwise you will have difficulty getting to eat these tasty treats.



The original idea, as I said, came from Pinterest.  Here is the link if you want to see it.  I tried this last week and they were really good.  I just forgot to take a picture to show you how mine turned out.

Hope you try these.  Let me know if you do!
Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment